[styled_button title=”Book now!” href=”http://bikeibiza.be/en/order-form/” title_align=”text-center” display=”inline” button_height=”” text_size=”” letter_spacing=”” font_family=”dfd-block-title-family” font_weight=”100″ text_color=”text-white” style=”style-1″ bg_color=”bg-main” icon=”dfd-icon-compass_south_west” icon_size=”” icon_style=”left-icon animated-icon” icon_color=”icon-color-main” border_width=”” border_style=”solid” border_radius=”” border_color=”border-color-main”]
This is the perfect trip if you wish to blow off some steam for a couple of days under the Spanish sun. Every biker needs to get motivated and this trip offers just that.
Why don’t you come along and enjoy mountain biking on Ibiza? This is the perfect introduction to this patch of cycling paradise.
If you’d like to combine a race bike with a mountain bike, that is totally feasible.
You may choose and book our own accommodation.
The trails start at Santa Eularia, located in the north east of the island.
All year long with Transavia from the airport of Eindhoven
From March with Jetair & Ryanair from the airport of Charleroi.
Between April and June with Jetair, Brussels Airlines and Thomas Cook from Brussels Airport
What should you pack for your Ibiza trip?
• Water bottle
• First aid kit: disinfectant, plasters, painkillers etc.
• Sun cream
• Clothing for cycling
Our bank details:
BE55 0017 7878 0744
• Return airport transfer
• 3 day trips with a race bike
• Customised rides
• Guide and mechanical assistance
• Carbon race bike from our selection
• Breakfast and dinner
• Lunch: a sandwich or lunch in a bar +-€15/day
• Compulsory private insurance
- Simple hostel right on the seashore and in the town centre
- Fun hostel right on the seashore and in the middle of the town centre
- Flat with a rooftop pool in Santa Eularia
- Beautiful hotel with pool in the centre of Santa Eularia
- Luxury agroturismo on Sant Carlos’ hill
- Luxury spa agroturismo in Santa Eularia’s countryside
- Luxury spa hotel in Sant Carlos